A: Do you wash clothes here often? B: I have been coming here for the past few years. A: Why do you wash here? B: It's actually a lot cheaper for me to wash my clothes here. A: I've only washed my clothes here a couple times. B: Why don't you wash cl

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

The sound of the bell that hung in the 16th street back in church Beminham Alabama before the church was bombed 1963 wit after doctor Martain Luse King Jr's 'I have a dream' speech.Today,it is a symbol for a nation marking the 50th anniversary of thr

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Lesson 7 Large is small Salesman:Goog morning ,medam. Mother: Good morning. Salesman:I've got a new brand of toothpaste here.I'm sure you'll like it. Mother: No thank you . Salesman:I didn't say you have to pay for it ,madam. It's free! I hope you'll

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年1月

Listen and enjoy! Be good! Be careful! Bad guff. Bad idea. Bad news. The mechanic is very dirty. How is your daughter? Is the dirty old brown shirt Tom's? Come upstairs and see the skirt. The hat is the same color too. Is ann's daughter a policewoman

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语之全新全译·1

节目介绍 经典语境背诵 Mom:On Womens Day, Id have a break from my housework. My husband Ben would cook for the family.But I would wash and chop the vegetables before hand by myself. You know its not really wise for you to trust the guys wi

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Saturday morning meant one thing for Susandoing the laundry. She hated doing the laundry. Unenthusiastically, she took the pillow cases off all the pillows. Then she removed the fitted sheet from the mattress. She took the towel off the towel bar in

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Grassroots conservative and libertarian activists gathered in Searchlight, Nevada to advocate for lower taxes and smaller government. Thousands of grassroots conservative and libertarian activists with the Tea Party movement launched a national bus t

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

U.S. President Donald Trump's first major trade action of the year is to impose a tariff or a tax on solar panels and washing machines that come from other countries. Why these two items? America's independent International Trade Commission found tha

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年2月

By Ernest Leong Washington, DC 04 February 2008 It is winter in Washington, people bundled in heavy coats to shield themselves from the cold weather. Many seek refuge at indoor events. The recently held Washington Auto Show - where visitors got an up

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

妈妈出差期间爸爸和丹尼尔的衣服只能自己洗,但偏偏在这个时候洗衣机坏了。幸好楼下有投币洗衣机,但好事多磨,他们又碰到什么问题了呢? Listen Read Learn Daniel: Dad, something wrong with our washing machine and a lot of clothes need to be wash. What shoul

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

By Deborah Block Washington 26 May 2008 A new museum opened Friday in Washington on crime and law enforcement, mostly in the United States. The museum is owned and financed by an entrepreneur and it charges a fee for entry. Visitors are invited to pi

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(五月)

The grassroots cause known as the Tea Party movement has brought its demands for lower taxes and smaller government to Washington. The Tea Party rally in Washington was the final stop on a nearly three-week national tour. After stops in 48 cities in

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

Lesson 37 Mouth 1.He's a loud mouth. 2.My mouth is watering. 3.You took the words right out of my mouth. 4.David is a real motor mouth. 5.I had my heart in my mouth. 6.Don't open your mouth too wide. 7.A closed mouth catches no flies. 8.I put my foot

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

This is Scientific American 60-second science. Im ... Graber. This will just take a minute. The drought is big news in California, but California is not alone. Climate change will exacerbate water issues. So what should we do to save water? Turns out

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年Scientific American(三)月

Upper-Intermediate - Live from Washington (D0034) A: This is Madeline Wright, for BCC News reporting live from Washington D. C. where, very shortly,the new President will deliver his inaugural address.Just moments ago, the President was sworn-in to o

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

By Marissa Melton Washington 12 February 2007 Liberia's President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is in the United States this week to lobby for international aid for her country for the coming year. Liberia is struggling to recover from 14 years of civil stri

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(二月)

By Daniel Schearf Irbil 24 February 2008 The government of Iraq's Kurdistan region has blamed Baghdad and Washington for failing to stop Turkish military actions in northern Iraq. The Turkish incursion has cost dozens of lives and sparked concerns th

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

By Sahar Sepehri Washington 12 May 2008 An artist from Argentina is preparing to showcase her work at the Embassy of Argentina in Washington later this month. The show is just the latest step in an artistic career that began as a teenager. VOA's Saha

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(五月)

Mina: What happened here? Is the washing machine not working? Arlo: What do you mean? Mina: Why are all of your white T-shirts now pink? Arlo: That just happens. Sometimes they turn pink, gray, or another color, depending on which clothes I put in a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

动名词是什么? 动词ing形式的一种,由动词演变而来,兼有动词和名词特征的非谓语。它可以支配宾语,也能被副词修饰。动名词有时态和语态的变化。 动名词的功能 作主语:动名词具有名

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台